Love-hate relationships (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you have a love-hate relationship with any kpop group? Like you totally love one comeback/album/songs then the next time you dislike their comeback/album/songs a lot.

For me it's: BP, RV, Twice, f(x), snsd.

They either have an amazing song/comeback/album that I'm obsessed with or a song that I totally dislike.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't have that lol. If I stan I usually like all their songs(majority at least).
there are some groups that I used to like but don't anymore due to me not liking the direction their music has went to.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm like that with WINNER. They'll release new music and I'll be like "omg i love this so much, I'm going to stan if I like their next comeback" but then I end up disliking their next comeback and losing interest in the group as well. And this just continues with each and every one of their releases. I'll LOVE one and then I'll dislike the next.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Depends, i have this sorta relationship with NCT but the whole of NCT not just the sub groups, i also have this with Got7 and Day6 to some extent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loona
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
kard, g-idle, and bts.
i dont really enjoy their title songs a whole lot.. but a quarter of the time their bsides are alright..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loona

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread