A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2018 #1 Reactions: 4Ren, yeji and Sourcekeeper
Sourcekeeper Tech Support . . . Joined 25 August 2018 Messages 6,830 Reactions Received 28,465 Location YG Entertainment Website kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 26,616 Fandom MONSTIEZ Gender Female Pronouns She / Her / Hers 23 November 2018 #2 OMG, they are pretty. Reactions: yeji
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2018 #3 Taeyeon said: OMG, they are pretty. Click to expand... I just wish I could embed it here. Do something Reactions: 4Ren, yeji and Sourcekeeper
Taeyeon said: OMG, they are pretty. Click to expand... I just wish I could embed it here. Do something
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 23 November 2018 #4 I love it. Can't wait for the comeback Reactions: Sourcekeeper
4Ren Joined 7 October 2018 Messages 146 Reactions Received 629 Location my laptop Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2018 #5 uwu fluffy Reactions: Sourcekeeper and yeji