- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
the chicken's pretty good too huh? lolThey look gorgeous![]()
I'd eat it.the chicken's pretty good too huh? lol
it's fried chicken there's not much that could go wrong with itI'd eat it.![]()
You've never been to a US KFC...it's fried chicken there's not much that could go wrong with it
there's plenty of shit KFC's where I am my friendYou've never been to a US KFC...
I guarantee there's a difference. The US doesn't care about quality any more.there's plenty of shit KFC's where I am my friend
Chicken is deliciousthe chicken's pretty good too huh? lol
also twice although they promoted FamilyMart I think but I remember they had fried chicken in the adwow.. now New Jeans and LSFM both made chicken commercials
Who are the other girls in the extend version though?![]()
that was my errorChicken is delicious
LESSERAFIM are another story![]()
also twice although they promoted FamilyMart I think but I remember they had fried chicken in the ad
you're excused for now but one more error like that and I'm going to have to revoke your once card!!!how could I forget
who made you the authority on that in the first placeyou're excused for now but one more error like that and I'm going to have to revoke your once card!!!
the former once guild on the other sidewho made you the authority on that in the first place![]()
Sometimes I wonder if you just make up all the things you saythe former once guild on the other side
I was vested with such powers after helping the once guild win their subforum (long story but @fdonce and @Peachingu can attest to that)
I'm being serious - I was annoted gandalf the yellow!!!! lolSometimes I wonder if you just make up all the things you say![]()
99%...?I'm being serious - I was annoted gandalf the yellow!!!! lol
but 99% of what I do say is BS so it's good to take everything selfie says with a grain of salt