Solo Lucas (NCT/WayV) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female


posting it here while waiting for Lucas´s solo in 2030 :D

@NCTzen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Lucas and his once a month update :D
a fan posted a lucas bingo sheet haha for his birthday
the left most column i got bingo!!

 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
a fan posted a lucas bingo sheet haha for his birthday
the left most column i got bingo!!

ohhh, that´s lovely! ahaha, I haven´t got a bingo any possible way :D. but that´s ok, he is still a darling happy boy ♥.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He's so awkward by himself on cam but it's so adorable and sweet that he works so hard to entertain us. It's ok Lucas we love to see you do whatever you want :sanapray:

 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
He's so awkward by himself on cam but it's so adorable and sweet that he works so hard to entertain us. It's ok Lucas we love to see you do whatever you want :sanapray:

ahahaha this had to be so awkward to shoot :D.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ahahaha this had to be so awkward to shoot :D.
it makes him even cuter that he is so confident and sometimes so awkward too
he feels like a soft friendly teddy bear :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it makes him even cuter that he is so confident and sometimes so awkward too
he feels like a soft friendly teddy bear :nekolove:
I´ve decided to adopt him as a younger brother, I think he´d be just awesome, really fun and silly, but also caring. I really hope starts allign for him. I don´t want to see him fade away. I am happy that he has a somehow solid position within WayV and NCT and that thanks to his handsomeness maybe, he is really popular. He has a really good voice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I´ve decided to adopt him as a younger brother, I think he´d be just awesome, really fun and silly, but also caring. I really hope starts allign for him. I don´t want to see him fade away. I am happy that he has a somehow solid position within WayV and NCT and that thanks to his handsomeness maybe, he is really popular. He has a really good voice.
and once they look past just his looks they discover his pure and sweet heart and soul

I remember one time winwin and the manager played a prank on the rest of wayv and lucas really showed how caring he is because winwin pretended to be very upset about something and lucas looked like he was ready to have words with whoever hurt him
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
and once they look past just his looks they discover his pure and sweet heart and soul

I remember one time winwin and the manager played a prank on the rest of wayv and lucas really showed how caring he is because winwin pretended to be very upset about something and lucas looked like he was ready to have words with whoever hurt him
and he can rap and dance too. he is also such a cheer up. omg, Lucas ♥. he is proving my I´ve chosen my favourite well. I think that being in SuperM might teach him well. He is also taught by his hyung Kai to never forget who his hyung is :D.

"Kai, I box these days"
"Why are you telling me this? Why are you telling me this? Do you want to beat me?"
Lucas just trying to impress Kai :D.
"No." :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and he can rap and dance too. he is also such a cheer up. omg, Lucas ♥. he is proving my I´ve chosen my favourite well. I think that being in SuperM might teach him well. He is also taught by his hyung Kai to never forget who his hyung is :D.

"Kai, I box these days"
"Why are you telling me this? Why are you telling me this? Do you want to beat me?"
Lucas just trying to impress Kai :D.
"No." :D
they're such a cute brother duo together, i think kai is very happy to have found a little brother since he only had older sisters and was the youngest of exo along with sehun. he makes a great big bro to lucas :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread