News Lucente are being erased (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Sooooo some of you may know a boygroup that debut 2 years ago (1.5 to be precise) called Lucente
They haven't had anything new as far as music goes for quite a long time but that part fans might even understand

What happened recently we can not tho, their debut MV called "Your Difference" was taken down completely from their channel

This one is a reupload from a fan

I don't really know what to say, they might be trying to redebut them? But like they did better than I would have excpected from a group I'd never heard from before their debut
In any case, this is stupid, taking down any MV is usually stupid



@kinnie @notthatmarko y'all also liked em​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
If they redebut them, why not make a new YT channel tho?
Who knows what it was actually about, I was just throwing ideas cause some companies do that but yea having a new channel would make more sense.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Are you kidding me?!
I mean did they expect for Lucente to blow up right away??
I'm-
They've got a lot of great tracks and this is how they do
the boys, two years later? Not to mention the fans even if it is a small fanbase
they've gotta start off somewhere, I mean come on.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fuck sake, I loved their debut and I was just wondering 2 days ago what happened to them. Of course hiatuses are common with nugus and I thought they might have even silently disbanded but deleting MV from your own channel is stupid af.
Neonpunch suffered the same fate, their debut MV Moonlight was erased from their channel, although it's still up on Genie Music.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread