TV Lucifer soundtrack (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I know some kpop songs are gonna appear later on but for now...

Had no idea this was gonna appear and damn I really like this song​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Thres also that T.O.P song in the same episode, I keep finding em :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep that show has a couple kpop songs in it
Honestly part of the reason I wanna watch more is cause I also know Lucifer is gonna appear and I wanna know how tf that fits in anywhere.
It's pretty interesting mix, haven't seen the show myself so I don't know how all the kpop fits in it.
I recommend, it's really good and I'm only on ep. 5 so if you have time, do watch.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly part of the reason I wanna watch more is cause I also know Lucifer is gonna appear and I wanna know how tf that fits in anywhere.

I recommend, it's really good and I'm only on ep. 5 so if you have time, do watch.
Lucifer fits well, the only part of the show I know is that part :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread