Event [Luck O’ the Irish] The Lucky Lounge (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
There are no objects that I’m really attached to. If there’s anything that brings me luck, it would be the necklace that I received from my mother when I was a baby. It has several pendants on it, one of them is a four-leaf clover, actually. ☺🍀
ooooooh, sounds lucky to me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
looking at these answers, i really dont have any good luck charms, maybe my sketchbook or smth but not an actual thing i carry around all the time
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to have a mood necklace that I considered my lucky charm. For some reason, I felt safe with it. Recently I just got a My Melody keychain that I will cherish as lucky :uwu:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,316
Reactions Received
75,416
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
IMG_3276.jpeg

Do you have a lucky charm or object?
My floofy bear pup's dog tag. I keep it on me always
o.o however the luck activates when it feels like it or when he's not distracted chasing angel squirrels and leaves o.o.
:icgyu: I did win 700 bucks at the roulette table on his birthday numbers tho.
My first and only time playing o.o I quit my 2 minute gambling addiction after that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo and snsd2beg

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have items that I use for comfort but I wouldn't them to be "lucky" items
 

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,132
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
figures... you would pick Lent of all times of the year to do an event! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jisoosmh: I'll bet it's too late to sign up now, huh??? :sadcat:
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,204
Reactions Received
10,253
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
figures... you would pick Lent of all times of the year to do an event! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jisoosmh: I'll bet it's too late to sign up now, huh??? :sadcat:
Hi Steph! You missed a card event, too :nekosweat:
You can still participate in this event!
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,139
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
figures... you would pick Lent of all times of the year to do an event! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jisoosmh: I'll bet it's too late to sign up now, huh??? :sadcat:
Not too late! This one has a lot of minigames that run until the 24th of March
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,396
Reactions Received
41,054
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,056
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My floofy bear pup's dog tag. I keep it on me always
o.o however the luck activates when it feels like it or when he's not distracted chasing angel squirrels and leaves o.o.
:icgyu: I did win 700 bucks at the roulette table on his birthday numbers tho.
My first and only time playing o.o I quit my 2 minute gambling addiction after that.
Aha, I see you! Gambling is dangerous, Nemo! :blownyoungbae:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Do you have a lucky charm or object?
Nah, I don't believe an item can hold luck or bring luck
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,136
Reactions Received
851
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
45,141
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
1. Where are you celebrating from? Australia
2. Do you consider yourself a lucky person? I'm a very unlucky person I'm afraid


Think my lucky charm would be my little jiniret I take everywhere with me but like I said I'm quite unlucky so I don't really have a lucky charm 😭
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2026
Messages
105
Reactions Received
678
Location
⋮ ⌗ ┆🫧 ⭑.ᐟ
Website
unvale.io
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,333
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
1) Untied States

2) SOMETIMES wait no I say its even lalala
 
Last edited:

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
1. Where are you celebrating from? (If you are not comfortable sharing the country, please share which planet)
cat planet :mentalstability:
2. Do you consider yourself a lucky person?
Moguri used to be more lucky, recently not so much, but I'm sure fortune will turn around again!
3. QOTD: Would you follow a rainbow if you thought there might be treasure?
of course, it sounds exciting :pandaamazed:
4. Do you have a lucky charm or object?
my favorite cat plushie :llama_squish:
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
no charms really, but i've got a plushie i had since pre-school which is an insance amount of time now that i think about it :bobross:
I used to have a plushy I got when my tonsils got taken out when i was 3 it was a gigantic unicorn and I just threw it away during the most recent move, it was bigger than me 🥹 I had good memories with that thing
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread