- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
can you just stop with that nonsense? She posted a million pictures of being outside and every time you start this again
it's a joke mate lolcan you just stop with that nonsense? She posted a million pictures of being outside and every time you start this again![]()
it's not funny!!it's a joke mate lol
good since it wasn't directed to youit's not funny!!![]()
BeautifulThose pictures are so wonderful and fit perfectly with her Lucky Vicky lifestyle
Also some more pictures she posted along the others:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Dive
Even the grass she is touching here is fake
one step at a timeEven the grass she is touching here is fake![]()
OMG, YOU RIGHT! How did I miss this!
I doubt they even let her climb tall stairsOMG, YOU RIGHT! How did I miss this!This means Priness Gauel and Wonyoung have both braved the out doors. Maybe some day they'll let Leeseo climb a real mountain.
![]()
Her manager carries her on his back.I doubt they even let her climb tall stairs![]()
now now let's start leeseo with a mild vertical incline before we get to the hills and then REAL mountainsOMG, YOU RIGHT! How did I miss this!This means Priness Gauel and Wonyoung have both braved the out doors. Maybe some day they'll let Leeseo climb a real mountain.
![]()