- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
She posted this initially and then posted the clip of the song after
"I’m really in a bad mood today…
Why do I get hurt and have a hard time..
The people who use me, the two-faced people.
Don’t talk behind my back, say it to my face instead
Is that really so hard …
I’m sick of being hurt by people.
I want to quickly release my album
I want to quickly share my precious self-composed songs with you."
Source
"I’m really in a bad mood today…
Why do I get hurt and have a hard time..
The people who use me, the two-faced people.
Don’t talk behind my back, say it to my face instead
Is that really so hard …
I’m sick of being hurt by people.
I want to quickly release my album
I want to quickly share my precious self-composed songs with you."
Source