Appreciation Luv Me x3 (feat 10 characters) (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hey boy Listen up
Story about 6 girls
Let’s go

What’s wrong?
Ever since you came to me, @Drug I already knew
You can never
luv me luv me luv
You can never call me up

What’s wrong? Now tell me
Tell me that it’s all true, hurry
You can never
luv me luv me luv
You can never call me up

Look at me, why do you keep hesitating?
What should I do? Can you hear my heart baby @Drug?
Hug me
You already know,
you already know everything
The next words are really important

Now tell me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me
Luv
Tell me like this
That you’ll always
play with me baby
Cuter than anyone else
More sparks than electricity
Luv me luv me luv me luv
Only you, only you Baby

Can you hear my heart pounding?
I am trembling
You can never
luv me luv me luv @Drug
You can never call me up

You already know, my heart
has been stolen by you I mean it baby @Drug
You can never
luv me luv me luv
You can never call me up

You’re just going again
I’m even more impatient
But you wanna meet tomorrow
Please tell me
Please tell me baby @Drug
I wanna hear it
You already know,
you already know everything
The next words are really important

Now tell me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me
Luv @Drug
Tell me like this
That you’ll always
play with me baby @Drug
Cuter than anyone else
More sparks than electricity
Luv me luv me luv me luv
Only you, only you Baby

Do you feel the same way as me @Drug ?
You seem so nervous
Last night,
you couldn’t say anything
Don’t tell me not to laugh baby
I’m only waiting for you right here

What do I do? Can’t you confess first?
My heart is only looking at you even now
Let’s not be apart from now on
I wanna stick to you
so close that it tickles
What do I do? It’s so good, say
Luv me Luv me Luv

Now tell me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me
Luv me luv me Luv
Tell me like this
That you’ll always
be by my side @Drug
Twinkling
so you can reach the night stars
Luv me luv me luv me Luv
Only you only you Baby



Anticipate sonamoo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 239

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread