New MV [M/V] 골든차일드(Golden Child) - 'Ra Pam Pam' (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@brekker did you listen to it yet? I wonder if you'd like it~
I haven´t ! thank you for tagging me ♥. I do like it! at first I was like "if someone told me that´s Enhypen I would straight forward believe them". loving the vocals!!! the rap is good but kind of basic in a sense that it doesn´t really stand out? not good, not bad. but whoever does those vocals at 0:30 wooooooo. BUT as I was listening, man that "ram pam pam" part is really catchy!! it is destined to be a hit.
they also look so cute ♥
I am not actually sure whether I had listened to any of their songs before though I do know the name!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
? I mean he starts sooner (0:27) and keeps the tune I guess until 0:32 when another singer starts. the voices are different.
hurm..

i dont get that part..

if u mean for wooooo at the chorus

he is joochan
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hurm..

i dont get that part..

if u mean for wooooo at the chorus

he is joochan
the woo was meant like an interjection :D :D :D. an exclamation of my emotions :D rather than what he did sing. but thank you for telling me his name. I´ll check them out! :)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
the woo was meant like an interjection :D :D :D. an exclamation of my emotions :D rather than what he did sing. but thank you for telling me his name. I´ll check them out! :)
glad to help~~
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread