MV [M/V] Kang Daniel - 뭐해 (What are you up to) (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am crying.. I am so proud of my bub. The song, M/V, choreo everything has exceeded my expectations by ten times. And his vocals have improved so much during his hiatus. This is a fan song for peaches but I hope everyone can relate to it. ;_;
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is the most underwhelming debut by a post-WANNA ONE member. Even Jisung's ballads are more favourable than this mediocre track with an even more generic MV.
This debut is all bad. I knew the song wasnt going to be that good after I saw that album. The whole thing screams mediocre and belongs perfectly in 2019
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread