@lalaloveloona @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @peachparfait
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 3 April 2019 #1 @lalaloveloona @wayvoutsold @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @peachparfait Reactions: QueenB, Peach, baekk and 3 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 3 April 2019 #2 I love it! It's not what I was expecting it to sound like at all but it's really good. Reactions: Peach and Myco
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 3 April 2019 #3 I have been waiting for this since the teaser was out, yesss Reactions: Peach and Myco