ma mood at da moment .. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I got my period last night...

it'z a bloodbath :welp:

I am kindaaa watching Poods play a horror game...

and my second way of torturing myself is this.. the most chocoful vid I know.. oh how I wish I had some sweetssss TT



I'm really just trying very hard to distract myself, so feel free to help by chatting here :P

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I got my period too


I've had a pretty average day


but my patience is limited


so i'm seething with rage atm


probably will still be seething with rage


until I go to sleep and can't feeling anything anymore


cuz i'll be unconscious


:wimwim:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I got my period too


I've had a pretty average day


but my patience is limited


so i'm seething with rage atm


probably will still be seething with rage


until I go to sleep and can't feeling anything anymore


cuz i'll be unconscious


:wimwim:
aw look at us bleeding together, how cute hihihh :3 and dang, who made you this mad girlie? :O
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got my period last night...

it'z a bloodbath :welp:

I am kindaaa watching Poods play a horror game...

and my second way of torturing myself is this.. the most chocoful vid I know.. oh how I wish I had some sweetssss TT



I'm really just trying very hard to distract myself, so feel free to help by chatting here :P

what i do when it happen
Me*forget my period and feel something wet*

My period:

Me*thind what day it is hope it not that day and i just pee on myself *withch is dumb cause i'm 13*

Me*regreting being a girl on that day*XD
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
aw look at us bleeding together, how cute hihihh :3 and dang, who made you this mad girlie? :O
My mum is just... sigh :wimwim:

I mean she had been doing small things to irritate me the entire day

but the cherry on top was when me and my sister were in the shop and my 2nd oldest brother who doesn't live with us came out the shop and had 4 bags of shopping to carry home. The car was already full so my mum decided I could walk home :wimwim:

It was only a 15 minute walk from the shop but it was just kinda like I came to the shop with you and then it was decided that I wasn't coming back with you, without my input, because god forbid my brother carries home the shopping he bought knowing he'd have to carry it home :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
My mum is just... sigh :wimwim:

I mean she had been doing small things to irritate me the entire day

but the cherry on top was when me and my sister were in the shop and my 2nd oldest brother who doesn't live with us came out the shop and had 4 bags of shopping to carry home. The car was already full so my mum decided I could walk home :wimwim:

It was only a 15 minute walk from the shop but it was just kinda like I came to the shop with you and then it was decided that I wasn't coming back with you, without my input, because god forbid my brother carries home the shopping he bought knowing he'd have to carry it home :wimwim:
that does sound...not ok 😅 I'd be annoyed too..
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and NASA

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof I feel you. it's always awful when it starts
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread