Made myself some to1 pcs (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Ik it doesn't look that perfect but I worked so fucking hard to make these :fingerpoke::nekosweat:
20211221_155605.jpg

(Left and right on top: chihoon, donggeon, Chan, jisu, minsu
Left and right on bottom: jaeyun, jyou, kyungho, Jerome, woonggi)
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
i thot u said toe pics w a typing error
but prtty cool! ! !
Toe pics? Nah why would I ever do that lool :lisalaugh: :susPepe:
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Ik it doesn't look that perfect but I worked so fucking hard to make these :fingerpoke::nekosweat:
20211221_155605.jpg

(Left and right on top: chihoon, donggeon, Chan, jisu, minsu
Left and right on bottom: jaeyun, jyou, kyungho, Jerome, woonggi)
THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: tricky

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I wish I could do that
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
Ik it doesn't look that perfect but I worked so fucking hard to make these :fingerpoke::nekosweat:
20211221_155605.jpg

(Left and right on top: chihoon, donggeon, Chan, jisu, minsu
Left and right on bottom: jaeyun, jyou, kyungho, Jerome, woonggi)
you them round corners yourself? neat
 
  • Love
Reactions: tricky

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread