Rumor Madeing Gaeun will temporarily suspended activities for health reasons (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
they really fucked up rebranding and throwing those 3 girls into a rushed debut with a larger member group. i want them to succeed but man, keep limelight as a subunit please
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
they really fucked up rebranding and throwing those 3 girls into a rushed debut with a larger member group. i want them to succeed but man, keep limelight as a sub unit please
Exactly. I get that Mashiro and Yeseo bring a lot but they pretended like Limelight didn't keep the lights on for several years @143. Throwing away Limelight has to be one of the dumbest kpop business decisions I've ever seen. Also, Uno wasn't a good song for a debut. Bside at best.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Exactly. I get that Mashiro and Yeseo bring a lot but they pretended like Limelight didn't keep the lights on for several years @143. Throwing away Limelight has to be one of the dumbest kpop business decisions I've ever seen. Also, Uno wasn't a good song for a debut. Bside at best.
Uno was not good :haylul: I'm glad you agree
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
I put it in the rumor section because she also removed Madein and 134's CEO from her Instagram BIO. I think she was booted from the group.
they really fucked up rebranding and throwing those 3 girls into a rushed debut with a larger member group. i want them to succeed but man, keep limelight as a subunit please
:sadcat: it's so sad, I wonder what happend all of a sudden.. they had such a great start too, even though I agree that the song was not very good..

I wish I could be more hopefull that it's really just a temporary break and we are reading too much into her deleting all that IG stuff... but I don't remember (m)any cases where something like that was done and everything turned out to be okay afterwards :cold_doge:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread