- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
So y'all probably remember this
Now I don't know for sure if she's the only one who has been doing this.
But one of my favorite groups just had a comeback and I got so confused at the beginning, since they had the cloth in their hand and it suddenly turned into a cane of sorts.
Had to think of Dami immediately.
Now I don't know for sure if she's the only one who has been doing this.
But one of my favorite groups just had a comeback and I got so confused at the beginning, since they had the cloth in their hand and it suddenly turned into a cane of sorts.
Had to think of Dami immediately.
Dreamcatcher
@mirella @RainbowDevil @Walnutt @Kelly @taemkitten @Reo @Queen @ikonicraja @maruif @bulletproof @Bopper @potato @Kimino @Yachii @OnlyCalB @Spooky @planetarium