- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Don't worry sis, I had detention too and had to lick the chalk board clean!
Now that just sounds grossDon't worry sis, I had detention too and had to lick the chalk board clean!![]()
LOL, I read chalkboard.Now that just sounds gross![]()
YesLOL, I read chalkboard.Is cardboard really better?!
![]()
The amazon driver pee'd on your box!Yesi don’t like the texture of chalk
GrossThe amazon driver pee'd on your box!![]()
Wow, cardboard BDSM.make it razor sharp cardboard so you CAN feel it!
it works a treatWow, cardboard BDSM.![]()
make it razor sharp cardboard so you CAN feel it!
one man's trash is another'sWow, cardboard BDSM.![]()
always treasure with meone man's trash is another'streasurepleasure
well ahsoka and maimelody are certainly notalways treasure with me
CARDBOARDDDDDDremember when I said ahsoka and maimelody often take their personal conversations to the forums
the last time it was nxde statutes on jeju and now
those who like cardboard together stay together???
I've heard of waterboarding but you two with the CARDBOARDINGCARDBOARDDDDDD