Appreciation Mairi just being Mairi (again) (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
If you could place Taemin and Heechul into a girl group which ones and why?

(I'm tired and your asking me to ask you a question I am going to give you a wierd one)
Heechul in SNSD I think :taesip: He would make such a great addition as he is really funny:haylul:

For Taemin I'd say Miss A because that group was based on a sexy concept and he would suit this kind of stuff too well :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Oml heechul is very flirty. I wonder if he's gay...
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
the number of eunbi stans on ks never fails to amaze me :nakypog:

i'm glad to see someone who likes yuri though, jndewjfb we're like a rare species on ks :wimwim:
Yuri's vocals are jfdnvjdfevejfjw (I have no words)

I can see why Eunbi got a lot of fans though, she's hot and the oldest member :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and eclipsoul
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
isn't he dating with Momo though :jenniesmug:
I saw that butttt. I read that he never denied being gay when he was asked around debut time.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I saw that butttt. I read that he never denied being gay when he was asked around debut time.
:haylul: yeah I have heard about it
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
Yuri's vocals are jfdnvjdfevejfjw (I have no words)

I can see why Eunbi got a lot of fans though, she's hot and the oldest member :haylul:
we stan milf eunbi in the house :lisalaugh:

also, i love the way you described yuri's vocals jncwjjnc :wimwim:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
we stan milf eunbi in the house :lisalaugh:

also, i love the way you described yuri's vocals jncwjjnc :wimwim:
I MEAN THEY ARE SO AWESOME THAT THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THEM :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Also when and how did you get into Jpop?
It was because of J-one (a TV channel) back in November 2013. They showed a group called C-ute in one show and I fell in love with the songs.

I knew Vocaloid a bit before but I started to stan only few months later.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what do you think of yungblud
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread