- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I have no idea but she loves sconesWhat's Mairi's favourite British food? We Brits come up with some crazy food combos too like the Chip Butty, so if Mairi likes those kinds of things which is her fave?
![]()
why not green tea
keep calm and have a cup of Earl Grey
@Ozymandias @gayzone @Hally @karina @OnlyCalB
ask anything to Mairi :D
because Mairi loves British teaswhy not green tea?
I hate earl grey but I have them in my pantry in case I don't have any other tea
well saidI MEAN THEY ARE SO AWESOME THAT THERE IS NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THEM![]()
We are the samewell said
i wouldn't know the correct word to describe how good yuri's vocals are if i were you too xnsjcnd
but we can match with our green teas toobecause Mairi loves British teas![]()
Green Earl Grey is pretty goodbut we can match with our green teas too![]()
didn't know that existed omgGreen Earl Grey is pretty good![]()
Tetley does itdidn't know that existed omgtime to go find some