Appreciation Mairi’s tea party (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You need to put Kind by SHINee on there it's from their most recent album and it's beautiful. I would also suggest FADE by Sunggyu, also possibly Ready by Sonnet and Epik HIgh's True Crime & End of The World.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You need to put Kind by SHINee on there it's from their most recent album and it's beautiful. I would also suggest FADE by Sunggyu, also possibly Ready by Sonnet and Epik HIgh's True Crime & End of The World.
That sounds nice! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Lovely_Cornchips any British songs I can add?
I would suggest anything by Declan Mckenna. Olly Murs song Dear Darlin is really beautiful. My favorite British artist is Grace Carter. She has many beautiful, elegant, and chill songs. Gabrielle Aplin is another great option. I could go on forever tbh LMFAO
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I would suggest anything by Declan Mckenna. Olly Murs song Dear Darlin is really beautiful. My favorite British artist is Grace Carter. She has many beautiful, elegant, and chill songs. Gabrielle Aplin is another great option. I could go on forever tbh LMFAO
Any songs in particular? I won’t add all of them lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Any songs in particular? I won’t add all of them lol
Hmmm I really love Silhouette by Grace Carter and also It Don't Hurt Like It Used to as well as Amnesia.

For Declan it would be The Kids Don't Want To Come Home (It's a bit more upbeat but it's still really chill).

Gabrielle Aplin has too many beautiful ones but My Mistake, Night Bus, Miss You, Losing You and Panic Cord too.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hmmm I really love Silhouette by Grace Carter and also It Don't Hurt Like It Used to as well as Amnesia.

For Declan it would be The Kids Don't Want To Come Home (It's a bit more upbeat but it's still really chill).

Gabrielle Aplin has too many beautiful ones but My Mistake, Night Bus, Miss You, Losing You and Panic Cord too.
Thanks a lot! I will add all of them :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread