New MV MAJORS- Rain on Me + Dancing in the Starlit Night (Nugu soty) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Idk if these have been posted, I know @Reo posted Spit it out & Stronger which was their debut.
Looks like ANS Entertainment are sticking with double MVs for their 1st comeback too :sanapray:




I remember liking their debut but it wasn't too polished and the production could be improved, however the melody was catchy and their vocals/skills are clearly there.
With these tracks, they polished the production a lot and esp Dancing in the Starlit Night is SOTY material :sj_weary:
I can see it becoming a sleeper nugu hit like Favorite's Loca few years back :sanapray:

Anyway, I love Majors now, and I still don't know if any remaining ANS members are in this group but I know Bian is here and she's so good whoa, visual af and talented too :maheart:

@Girl Group
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohhh good group so far
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
These 2 definitely are overall better than the 2 debut singles but there is still something that feels fundamentally wrong with the songs, Dancing in the starlit night is probably their best song so far tho
It just needs a little more refinement in the production and mixing imo, but it’s still very good, and the MVs obviously look very cheap :yolk:
Bian is so perfect tho, new addition to my bias list I think :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread