- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
ig. This group is super inactive and shaky so I'm not surprisedWere people thinking that they were disbanded?![]()
Idt a little under a year is crazy inactive, especially for a nugu group (even some relatively new popular groups are tossed into the dungeon for longer). I guess it might seem long to some though.ig. This group is super inactive and shaky so I'm not surprised
ig this is very much a "hey we're alive" without announcing any cb news bc they don't have shit ready![]()
I think Majors instability with their members (Bian and Vita aren't promoting right now) might make fans more on edge since it seems something isn't being communicated. Bian's mother seemed to imply she left the group, but you have ANS over here saying everything is okay :/Idt a little under a year is crazy inactive, especially for a nugu group (even some relatively new popular groups are tossed into the dungeon for longer). I guess it might seem long to some though.![]()
That is true, with being a nugu group that also run the chance of being quietly disbanded ig. The company sounds kind of eh, which is true of nugu and non nugu companies alike but still sucks.I think Majors instability with their members (Bian and Vita aren't promoting right now) might make fans more on edge since it seems something isn't being communicated. Bian's mother seemed to imply she left the group, but you have ANS over here saying everything is okay :/
You're right in that their hiatus isn't really the worse, but Majors and their company's history isn't that positive, so I can kind of get it if fans are more antsy about it if they aren't receiving content and murky updates at best.
Though, lineup changes and whatnot w nugu groups isn't rlly unheard of either... such is nugu life.
Ohh thank godd! I was looking everywhere@JunnieBunnieso there's hope?