Game Make a Deal with the Devil (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Have a happy life in korea so i don't have to cry as much

 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
I’ll give you @Tir nudes but you also have to get nudes from your grandma :wonugl:


For every buddy that goes is a month added to a gfriend hiatus.
Oh come on. How am I supposed to react to your comment. I want to laugh at your response to @Baechu but I want to cry at your response to @goyo :pandanoreaction:

I want a BLACKPINK comeback
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I will give Lexus and Tir eternal happiness but in exchange you will forget the feeling of happiness and forget any happy memories


Okay we can make a deal but when giving the hug @potato is covered in dog poop, head to toe. And the hug must last more then 10 seconds.
:pepeslippy:
 

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ok, since I broke one of the rules, here's another one: I wanna be a wizard
:queen: :queen::queen:
I will give you the ultimate power but everytime you use your powers you rip out the loudest and stankest shart.
If you don’t know what a shart is ...look it up :)


To Take @SugaRush And @TaeTime To Bts Concert
I will allow all three of you to go to BTS concert but -

You have to get up at 4 in the morning to drive six hours in a car. For the whole drive the radio only looped “Chicken noodle soup” by jhope. You all ended up being thirty minutes later to the concert cause who ever was driving was pulled over by a cop.

It’s so hot and humid-
Your in a crowd of people with two smelly men by your side. These men do not own a deodorant...
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'll give you a free gif badge but I change you username to ”SugaSloth”


Kiss cutie is acceptable :)
I’ll give a chance kiss them but they get a restraining order against you .
Lmao I have no clue if your serious about giving me the badge.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I will give Lexus and Tir eternal happiness but in exchange you will forget the feeling of happiness and forget any happy memories
.... Tir and I are the same person??? 👀
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread