Game Make a Deal with the Devil (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want to visit south korea and see Taeyeon in concert:wonugl:
I will make that happen but instead of a concert it will be MAMA and she will be announced the winner for Best Female Artist
only to be announce the next minute that she wasn't the real winner. The host read off the wrong name.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will give Lexus and Tir eternal happiness but in exchange you will forget the feeling of happiness and forget any happy memories


Okay we can make a deal but when giving the hug @potato is covered in dog poop, head to toe. And the hug must last more then 10 seconds.
im down :maheart:
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Will do! but your dad has to be the main dancer :sippinthetea:
Ok hell no!🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻🙅🏻
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Kiss cutie is acceptable :)
I’ll give a chance kiss them but they get a restraining order against you .
... How would be able to kiss her if I can’t contact her anymore ? 😫😫😢😢
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I will give you the ultimate power but everytime you use your powers you rip out the loudest and stankest shart.
If you don’t know what a shart is ...look it up :)



I will allow all three of you to go to BTS concert but -

You have to get up at 4 in the morning to drive six hours in a car. For the whole drive the radio only looped “Chicken noodle soup” by jhope. You all ended up being thirty minutes later to the concert cause who ever was driving was pulled over by a cop.

It’s so hot and humid-
Your in a crowd of people with two smelly men by your side. These men do not own a deodorant...
Once I get My Offacil Lisense I'll Do It!~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It was after. But is cutie someone you know personally or a idol?
Someone I know 😉😉 she have probably recognized herself 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You will happy life in Korea, just as long as you don't take a step foot out of Korea. Never Ever
ok i hope you got me a visa cause it take 5 year to become a korean citizen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Someone I know 😉😉 she have probably recognized herself 👀
Lmao I thought you were talking about an idol. Okay let me rewrite the deal, you’ll be able to kiss your cutie . However you call the “cutie” by the wrong name. With a very awkward moment after
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Visa ready to go!
ok but i'm under age to go alone haha what you got (and going with fam is a no no cause the the other reason i want to move to korea)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread