- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
and yes i will be taking everything personally ๐
ib: sal and chae
ib: sal and chae
I have Liam Neeson on the phone rn and he said he's gonna kick your ass if you don't take it back right this instantYounghoon is a filler member
๐ซณ๐ค
Love you Li <333
Dig deep there is something there I'm sureI have nothing on you. LOL
You know Iโm rightI have Liam Neeson on the phone rn and he said he's gonna kick your ass if you don't take it back right this instant
I mean.. except for the lack of taste about gidle, there isn't a single thing I can think ofDig deep there is something there I'm sure![]()
Okaaaaay that's a crime. *insert fbi open up meme*ion know anything bout u but seeing your tbz badges imma jus say i dont like their music at all
the only bg i like is txt ...Okaaaaay that's a crime. *insert fbi open up meme*
let's see...yeonjun stan...yep that checks oution know anything bout u but seeing your tbz badges imma jus say i dont like their music at all
That's fineeeeeeeeeeeeee, I was about to slander but then I remembered this post is not about making you madthe only bg i like is txt ...
EXCUSE ME I WOULD NEVERfake jungwon stan, caught you slandering his name on tiktok, some may say you even anti him.
And apart from thatโฆ?๐BISH HE'S THE CENTER
HE'S VOCALIST VISUAL ACTOR BABYGIRL I CAN GO ONAnd apart from thatโฆ?๐
hope Iโm succeeding in this task๐ช