MAKE YOUR BETS!! NCT FULL GROUP SONG! WHO GETTING LINES (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ok vote now

---obv mark got lines as its in the teaser---

but who else???
[[actual lines not full group background vocals]]


My guesses:
Jaemin Taeyong Ten Lucas Sungchan Shotaro
Xiaojun and Jaehyun
@NCTzen

​
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
You're REALLY being optimistic

Taeyong, Mark, Sungchan (bcs Lucas got lines last time, this time Sungchan is getting them)

and most importantly
Kun ain't getting any..... I'll be happy if I see him in the video....
 
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You're REALLY being optimistic

Taeyong, Mark, Sungchan (bcs Lucas got lines last time, this time Sungchan is getting them)

and most importantly
Kun ain't getting any..... I'll be happy if I see him in the video....
id be happy to see chenle and renjun
they weren't at all visible in black on black
 
  • Sad
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Here I´m hoping for Lucas, but nagh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’m hoping yuta, doyoung, taeil and shotaro get lines
I think it will be yuta or shotaro i feel like it wont be both for some reason
UNLESS
the new unit is Japanese unit and they add more than 1 Japanese lines in the song


doyoung maybe
taeil.... he has a battle with haechan... cause haechan has become the nct sound and i feel this be a...
word i cant remember,... when you hold a note for a long time

xiaojun is also on the table for holding a note line
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it will be yuta or shotaro i feel like it wont be both for some reason
UNLESS
the new unit is Japanese unit and they add more than 1 Japanese lines in the song


doyoung maybe
taeil.... he has a battle with haechan... cause haechan has become the nct sound and i feel this be a...
word i cant remember,... when you hold a note for a long time

xiaojun is also on the table for holding a note line
i agree also I think taeil can hold a really long note
also I have a feeling that japan unit is next and both yuta and shotaro will be in it
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i agree also I think taeil can hold a really long note
also I have a feeling that japan unit is next and both yuta and shotaro will be in it
i really dont think yuta will be apart of it if im truly honnest
yuta is 25
shotaro is 19

and he has been heavily promoted as a baby line

when sungchan is younger and treated as older

so i feel the unit is going be younger tbh

[plus 127 needs him for there Japanese promotions ]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i really dont think yuta will be apart of it if im truly honnest
yuta is 25
shotaro is 19

and he has been heavily promoted as a baby line

when sungchan is younger and treated as older

so i feel the unit is going be younger tbh

[plus 127 needs him for there Japanese promotions ]
I kinda agree yuta might not be in the Japanese be in the unit unless there are actually older Japanese trainees so who know 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I kinda agree yuta might not be in the Japanese be in the unit unless there are actually older Japanese trainees so who know 🤷🏼‍♀️
i think if there older they will end up pushing 127 out the market
and 127 is doing quite well in japan..

so i think it will the youngest unit currently
youngest prob being 15
but we could get younger
[[sm wont go younger than 13 so if younger than this it be under a sub label like wayv is]]

as if you look at jpop idols debut younger than kpop

supredragon.jpg
[this is age of debut for 1 male jpop group]


akb also have members starting at 11
Hayashi Mirei current youngest japanese member [11]
HayashiMirei32016.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moonbinlove

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread