- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
A tier ( I stan) : Mamamoo, Red Velvet, Twice
B tier ( casual fan/ I like them) : Gfriend, Dreamcatcher, Lovelyz, Blackpink, Oh My Girl, IOI, Sonamoo, Gugudan, IOI, WJSN, Laboum, Spica, Pristin, Ladies's Code, CLC
C tier (some good songs but I am not interested overall) : Dia, Weki Meki, EXID, Momoland, Hello Venus, Fiestar ,Elris/Alice
D tier (not my cup of tea) : Crayon Pop
B tier ( casual fan/ I like them) : Gfriend, Dreamcatcher, Lovelyz, Blackpink, Oh My Girl, IOI, Sonamoo, Gugudan, IOI, WJSN, Laboum, Spica, Pristin, Ladies's Code, CLC
C tier (some good songs but I am not interested overall) : Dia, Weki Meki, EXID, Momoland, Hello Venus, Fiestar ,Elris/Alice
D tier (not my cup of tea) : Crayon Pop