makeup and clothes? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Imma wear cute feminine clothing n as for makeup my everyday look includes sunscreen,lipstick,eye pencil,mascara,blush and conceler. I wear this makeup for college. I dont bother when im out elsewhere lol. Just go sunscreen n lipstick
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: iAbad
Joined
27 February 2019
Messages
925
Reactions Received
2,188
Location
Chan's Kitchen
Website
www.jype.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I just do my lips and eyes, and I wear skirts and jeans, with teniss shoes, and I like to match it with a bright top, with a fancy belt thats nice
 

nana

♡ No Nana, No Life ♡
.
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
42
Reactions Received
206
Location
Nanation .。.:*☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't tend to wear makeup, but when I do its usually just mascara and maybe lipstick. And for clothes, I tend to wear whatever I can find that looks presentable
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My make-up look depend of whatever outfit I am wearing that day. I am not a make up person, but I have tons and tons of make up from different brand. I could open be a makeup guru on youtube right now with the amount of make up I have.

I have different styles of clothes. I have feminine cute clothes, casual like jeans and tshirt, brand name clothes like Chanel, gucci etc., I also have like hoodies and sweaters. Tons of dresses and skirt. Also clothes for formal events or just going to a fancy restaurant.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread