Appreciation Making A Playlist for my BF Part.20000027 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
People are probably sick and tired of me doing this-but now it's more of an open thing.
I originally asked for songs that may be more up his alley but now I'm taking anything you want or think should be on it.
He's already familiar with Kpop. But if you were making a playlist for a non-fan what would you put on it?

This is what I have so far:
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread