- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I have only next week left of school, and well the 2 days of this week, and i can fix some of my grades but... i am so god damn tired of this semester i don't have the strength to make myself study them. I'll do one but i'm definitely not doing the others...
Do you guys have this... that feeling of "OH MY GOD ENOUGH ALREADY JUST GET OFF MY BACK" cause god i can't even with school and math... and other classes i really can't listen to anymore
I also need to think up wtf i'm gonna do when i finish high school, yippee ki yay
Do you guys have this... that feeling of "OH MY GOD ENOUGH ALREADY JUST GET OFF MY BACK" cause god i can't even with school and math... and other classes i really can't listen to anymore
I also need to think up wtf i'm gonna do when i finish high school, yippee ki yay