Appreciation Male idols that have very different personalities vs their appearance (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
One of the ones for me is Bobby from IKON, he feels kind of intimidating and too cool from his outward appearance but once he smiles and his bright and energetic humorous personality is very charming and I would love to be his friend!
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think a lot of rappers play the "tough guy" card way too much, so they often come off as very .. cold, intimidating, arrogant, machoistic... I guess while a lot of them are really decent, gentle, intelligent guys. Yongguk is like that, he can get really "emo and dark" while in reality, he is a lil sunshine that can get very sad and needs people to actually care about him ♥. Simon Dominic as well, he seems really lonely in some of his interviews and actually really wise in many aspects?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Jooheon for sure. He has such a powerful presence onstage I feel like a lot of people are surprised by how he is when not performing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
GD- I guess he is another rapper with tough guy act when he's stage, but he's quite shy and gets embrassed easily off-stage.

Wonpil- He has manly face so I thought he would be the quiet and mysterious type, but he's just goofball.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread