I couldn’t think of one so I hope you all can :lisalaugh:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 13 July 2022 #1 I couldn’t think of one so I hope you all can Reactions: uran and kimsguardian
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,106 Reactions Received 59,262 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,190 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 13 July 2022 #2 it's Zico's 'Veni Vidi Vici'~ Reactions: uran and Ahsoka
uran xoxoxo . Joined 19 January 2020 Messages 14,172 Reactions Received 18,927 Location My house Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,833 Fandom 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮 Gender Male Ship @kingdom 13 July 2022 #3 Reactions: Ahsoka