- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
aww so it's been your lucky dayI really have been lucky.I also claimed a rare card today lol
aww so it's been your lucky dayI really have been lucky.I also claimed a rare card today lol
Well I'm still Call me Senpai on Discordalwaysremember discord days when I was Call Me Mother
![]()
for real. trying to see now if I can trade him for IU or Heizeaww so it's been your lucky day![]()
want me to change back huhWell I'm still Call me Senpai on Discord![]()
I'm sure you'll get themfor real. trying to see now if I can trade him for IU or Heize
hope so too. definitely am wanting to finish those two next as collectionsI'm sure you'll get them![]()
are they your priority?hope so too. definitely am wanting to finish those two next as collections
for now yesare they your priority?
I haven’t been that active thoConsidering you reply to everything you can then I find that hard to believe![]()
oooh nice, I approvefor now yestho I definitely would be pleased if next would be everglow that I complete or Red Velvet
of course you wouldoooh nice, I approve![]()
compa support is always thereyou've got compa support![]()
More active than meI haven’t been that active tho
of coursecompa support is always there![]()
yes I noticedof courseI'm also close to complete BTS and Chungha
![]()
right?yes I noticedthat’s so awesome and I also saw you were able to get Sunmi
Until today like the only things I posted was my soloist tournament threadsdon’t think so