- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I won't do OSTs or Japanese versions because of how big their discography on spotify is. Everything is from spotify more or less in order of album release. I might have skipped over a song or two somehow but I tried my best. A for effort right? 
Hello
I approve of the title lol. I was surprised by how little vocally intense songs there were, since we all know they're vocal queens. I could definitely listen to these but I don't think I'd add them to my playlist just because they're too slow for me.
Hello-Nice intro, really groovy
Mr.Ambiguous-Too slow for me tbh, but not terrible
Heeheehaheho-Like Mr.Ambiguous, just too slow for me. I had the impression that their first album is slower and more jazzy and it seems like I was right so far.
Baton Touch-Well this is different. At first. It slows down again sadly. Also them repeating their name is getting a bit old.
I Do Me- I was expecting something different. It's not bad though, I added it to my playlist even if it is still slower than most songs I like. We'll see whether it lasts on there.
Piano Man
Piano Man-This is more what I'm used to. It's still similar to their first album but the vocals are more intense and it is more upbeat. Not that into it but I still like it better than Mr.Ambiguous.
Gentleman-And we're back to Hello. Rip.
Piano Man (Piano Version)-I don't really have much of a preference between the two versions surprisingly. I thought I'd like the other version more but they're both equally not my thing.
Ahh-Oop
Did not know this existed. It sounds like it would fit on their first or 2nd album no problem. Doesn't interest me that much.
Pink Funky
Okay Im sorry about how shady some of these are the titles were just too perfect to miss out on.
Freakin Shoes-Im sorry what's this chorus. No thanks
Um Oh Ah Yeah-Okay bop, all that needs to be said. Why do I like it more than their others? No idea but I do.
A Little Bit-Its a little bit of a yawn song
No No No-That title describes how I feel about the song.
Self Camera-I appreciate it but it's not my type. It's a bit of a change though and I like that.
Taller Than You
Mamamoo, mamamoo, mamamoo, iconic. It's an okay song but that line is so iconic that it's impossible to forget.
I Miss You
I dislike 80% of ballads. Enough said I think.
Purple
Yes I Am-One of my favorite titles from them. It's just such a bop, so upbeat but still so Mamamoo.
Finally-Okay I have to admit this is catchy af. Fu-fu-finally fu-fu-fu-finally is just too addictive.
Love And Hate-To be honest I didn't find anything memorable about it.
Aze Gag- I think it's fun tbh, if a bit repetitive. Im adding it to my playlist.
Da Ra Da-Way to repetitive and ballady for me
Yellow Flower
Intro-Yeah its an intro its not music exactly.
Star Wind Flower Song-It sounds pretty but again I hate most ballads rip
Starry Night-I prefer it to most of their songs to be honest but theres just something that prevents me from loving it. Im not sure what exactly, I think the choruses are just not quite memorable enough for me.
Be Calm-Same as the others on here so far, pretty but not into ballads.
Rude Boy- It's okay, just a bit too repetitive.
Spring Fever-You can probably guess why I'm not into this one
Paint Me-And again, this just seems to be an album very unfitting for my taste
Everyday
Red Moon
Midnight Summer Dream-It's okay but it's not my thing
Egoistic-A total bop. One of my favorite title tracks from them, if not my favorite.
Sky! Sky!-Its good but not great. I can't put my finger on why I'm not sold on it tbh.
Sleep in The Car-Its so different. At first it was jarring but with time I grew to love it.
Selfish-Similar to Sky! Sky!, maybe it isnt dynamic enough for me.
Blue;s
Okay whys the title like that
Intro-Its okay I guess, its just an intro.
No More Drama-Its repetitive but so catchy. I love it.
Wind Flower-It a nice ballad but emphasis on the ballad
Hello-It's just another ballad to me imo. Not the worst ive heard by a long shot though.
Better Than I Thought-Yeah it's another ballad
Morning-Another ballad, this is unfortunate.
White Wind
Where R U-It's a bit repetitive and the verses dont draw me in
Gogobebe-It's such a bop. So catchy. I wasn't a giant fan at first but it grew on me.
Waggy-This reminds me of a calmer version of Aze Gag tbh, I like it.
25-I find it boring to be honest.
Bad Bye-Well another ballad. I feel similarly as their other ones.
My Star-It's a nice change. Surprisingly a bit messy for me though, the parts don't mesh that well to me.
4Season-Another ballad. Enough said.
Gleam
Honestly I found Gleam boring more than anything.
Memory
Idk why spotify ordered it this way when it was released before than these but whatever
Memory-Yeah not my thing.
Decacolmanie-The vocals here are so good, any boringness is outdone by that. Such a bop.
New York-It's quite catchy. Nice vocals but not as epic as in the previous song ofc.
Moderato-Okay the autotune makes this a no automatically here. Without his part I'd be behind it but the way it currently is I'm not into it.
Angel-I was worried it would be a ballad based on the title and it looks like i was right.
Dab Dab-Another sassy one, I like that. Its not their best though imo, The verses are just easier to forget. I guess its a good time to mention I'm not much into rapping lol.
I Love You Too-Sorry but how many more ballads are there
Melting
I actually did a full review of this album a while back on another forum, I'll copy and paste the full thing below. It's not a great review but it was a million years ago so
Shampoo
Shampoo-It wasn't memorable, thats all I can really say tbh.
Reality in Black
Destiny-This was good until the chorus hit somehow. The opposite of what you'd expect but while I like contrast it was a bit much for me.
Universe-Back to boring ballad i guess. Shame because Destiny could have been it.
Ten Nights-No not another ballad
Hip-It was a grower. I didn't care for it and it's still not my favorite from them but I can bop to it.
4x4ever-This one is messy for sure but it's not terrible, just a bit loud for me.
Better-Its not bad by any means, it just doesn't stand out to me.
Hello Mama-Please no.
ZzZz-Again like Better, I just don't find anything that stands out about it. Towards the end it gets more fun but it's a bit repetitiv to me at that point.
rEALITY-I like the message. The song is alright, I might just need a couple more listens to truly appreciate it.
High Tension-It's okay, but nothing super special to me.
I'm Your Fan-It's catchy, not their best but still nice.
Overall I'd say its a good discography for people who like ballads and vocal song. Sadly Im a not one of those, but they still had some new bops I discovered. Their best album in my opinion is probably Purple or Red Moon. I think my favorite discovery was Aze Gag, I knew it existed but I hadn't heard it before. New York would be a close second though. I do wish they had more Decalcomanie esque song though sicne they can pull them off and I like them a lot.
Tagging Mamamoo fans and those who suggested them:
@Xeulgi @mirella @Darth_Felflame @Walnutt @MinSquishy @Minuteman @JoanaIsHere @vogue @bulletproof @Tpse @OnlyCalB @Spooky @darthraine @Angel @xdreamsandflames @persona @eclipsoul
Hello
I approve of the title lol. I was surprised by how little vocally intense songs there were, since we all know they're vocal queens. I could definitely listen to these but I don't think I'd add them to my playlist just because they're too slow for me.
Hello-Nice intro, really groovy
Mr.Ambiguous-Too slow for me tbh, but not terrible
Heeheehaheho-Like Mr.Ambiguous, just too slow for me. I had the impression that their first album is slower and more jazzy and it seems like I was right so far.
Baton Touch-Well this is different. At first. It slows down again sadly. Also them repeating their name is getting a bit old.
I Do Me- I was expecting something different. It's not bad though, I added it to my playlist even if it is still slower than most songs I like. We'll see whether it lasts on there.
Piano Man
Piano Man-This is more what I'm used to. It's still similar to their first album but the vocals are more intense and it is more upbeat. Not that into it but I still like it better than Mr.Ambiguous.
Gentleman-And we're back to Hello. Rip.
Piano Man (Piano Version)-I don't really have much of a preference between the two versions surprisingly. I thought I'd like the other version more but they're both equally not my thing.
Ahh-Oop
Did not know this existed. It sounds like it would fit on their first or 2nd album no problem. Doesn't interest me that much.
Pink Funky
Okay Im sorry about how shady some of these are the titles were just too perfect to miss out on.
Freakin Shoes-Im sorry what's this chorus. No thanks
Um Oh Ah Yeah-Okay bop, all that needs to be said. Why do I like it more than their others? No idea but I do.
A Little Bit-Its a little bit of a yawn song
No No No-That title describes how I feel about the song.
Self Camera-I appreciate it but it's not my type. It's a bit of a change though and I like that.
Taller Than You
Mamamoo, mamamoo, mamamoo, iconic. It's an okay song but that line is so iconic that it's impossible to forget.
I Miss You
I dislike 80% of ballads. Enough said I think.
Purple
Yes I Am-One of my favorite titles from them. It's just such a bop, so upbeat but still so Mamamoo.
Finally-Okay I have to admit this is catchy af. Fu-fu-finally fu-fu-fu-finally is just too addictive.
Love And Hate-To be honest I didn't find anything memorable about it.
Aze Gag- I think it's fun tbh, if a bit repetitive. Im adding it to my playlist.
Da Ra Da-Way to repetitive and ballady for me
Yellow Flower
Intro-Yeah its an intro its not music exactly.
Star Wind Flower Song-It sounds pretty but again I hate most ballads rip
Starry Night-I prefer it to most of their songs to be honest but theres just something that prevents me from loving it. Im not sure what exactly, I think the choruses are just not quite memorable enough for me.
Be Calm-Same as the others on here so far, pretty but not into ballads.
Rude Boy- It's okay, just a bit too repetitive.
Spring Fever-You can probably guess why I'm not into this one
Paint Me-And again, this just seems to be an album very unfitting for my taste
Everyday
Red Moon
Midnight Summer Dream-It's okay but it's not my thing
Egoistic-A total bop. One of my favorite title tracks from them, if not my favorite.
Sky! Sky!-Its good but not great. I can't put my finger on why I'm not sold on it tbh.
Sleep in The Car-Its so different. At first it was jarring but with time I grew to love it.
Selfish-Similar to Sky! Sky!, maybe it isnt dynamic enough for me.
Blue;s
Okay whys the title like that
Intro-Its okay I guess, its just an intro.
No More Drama-Its repetitive but so catchy. I love it.
Wind Flower-It a nice ballad but emphasis on the ballad
Hello-It's just another ballad to me imo. Not the worst ive heard by a long shot though.
Better Than I Thought-Yeah it's another ballad
Morning-Another ballad, this is unfortunate.
White Wind
Where R U-It's a bit repetitive and the verses dont draw me in
Gogobebe-It's such a bop. So catchy. I wasn't a giant fan at first but it grew on me.
Waggy-This reminds me of a calmer version of Aze Gag tbh, I like it.
25-I find it boring to be honest.
Bad Bye-Well another ballad. I feel similarly as their other ones.
My Star-It's a nice change. Surprisingly a bit messy for me though, the parts don't mesh that well to me.
4Season-Another ballad. Enough said.
Gleam
Honestly I found Gleam boring more than anything.
Memory
Idk why spotify ordered it this way when it was released before than these but whatever
Memory-Yeah not my thing.
Decacolmanie-The vocals here are so good, any boringness is outdone by that. Such a bop.
New York-It's quite catchy. Nice vocals but not as epic as in the previous song ofc.
Moderato-Okay the autotune makes this a no automatically here. Without his part I'd be behind it but the way it currently is I'm not into it.
Angel-I was worried it would be a ballad based on the title and it looks like i was right.
Dab Dab-Another sassy one, I like that. Its not their best though imo, The verses are just easier to forget. I guess its a good time to mention I'm not much into rapping lol.
I Love You Too-Sorry but how many more ballads are there
Melting
I actually did a full review of this album a while back on another forum, I'll copy and paste the full thing below. It's not a great review but it was a million years ago so
1 cm-Okay, interesting instrumental. Oh I know this part, it's definitely a part that is memorable and people can't get out of their head. The rapping is not bad, the vocals are better though. I'm not too sure about using the Mamamoo part quite that often though, it's an odd chorus. The verses are fine, nothing stands out about them as being very special, but the catchy beat I guess makes up for that. The part where they switch it up feels so random and out of place, the instrumental was a part that was very consistent and kind of tied it together, and then they took it out and added that part in. I did like that part but I don't know if it really belonged in this song. This song is catchy, especially the Mamamoo part, but I'm not sure this song would be able to stand the test of time all that well. The verses aren't anything special, and by making one catchy and repetitive part the part thats supposed to draw you in (I don't know if it was the intention, but it is how it feels) it does have the possibility of getting too repetitive and for some people obnoxious, so I don't know how much someone could repeat this song without getting bored. 7/10
Words Dont Come Easy-Okay so it definitely sounds like its going to be much different. Her voice is really nice, I don't know about this type of singing because it sounds really breathy, but I'm sure there are people who appreciate it. Good move featuring the male singer, his voice suits the song and the girls voices well. The rap itself was fine, it didn't sound like it fit the mood all that well though. The last instrumental part also didn't sound like it fit well. This song is very nice though, it's a very soft and easy to listen to song (other than the rap). 8/10
You're the Best-This is the only song I'm vaguely familiar with. It has a retro style feel. I think these types of songs suit their voices really well, they have pretty strong and unique voices for the most part. The no oh na ah parts after the chorus feel odd, they don't need it to advance the melody at all. The obligatory rap part also doesn't feel necessary (like most kpop songs tbh). The best part about the chorus is how it although the whole song is kind of already a fun and upbeat song the chorus is even more so than the rest, and it's the catchiest part. The sow part I don't feel adds much either, but it doesn't really detract either. 9/10
Friday Night-I can't tell who it's featuring, the name is too small to read. It isn't anything special so far. It feels more like its the male singer featuring Mamamoo so far. Their voices are more pleasant to listen to imo, sorry mystery guy. This rap had better placement than the first one, it didn't seem as random (only a little bit).The ending is nice it slows down but not arbitrarily like some songs. Overall the song was a little uninteresting though, most of it sounds like most other female soloist songs featuring a male other than their voices, that was the only really unique part. 6/10
My Hometown-Nice instrumental, sounds like a slow song. I like the rap in this one. Something about it gives me traditional Russian music vibes? I don't know what about it. The rap part is actually really nice, maybe it's because I don't like the vocals as much as in their faster songs. They still sound nice but I feel like they lose something. I love the instrumental though, and it fits the vocals and the song well. My fabie or whatever they're saying, that part I don't think they needed and I don't think it added anything either. 8.5/10
Emotion-I like the staticy sound, that's an interesting addition. I was expecting a slow song from the title but it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be one. Not bad so far, very upbeat. This was a great way of introducing the rap, it felt very smooth and natural. Nice beat, it's noticeable but also not the focus. The slower part doesn't seem to match with it somehow though, almost like one of them is off. Actually that seems to be a problem throughout, I guess it's a good thing it isn't that noticeable then. The vocals are nice, not as interesting as they are in some of their other songs though. 7/10
I Miss You-Introducing the vocals before the instrumental was an interesting choice here. Partially good and bad imo, it sounded great for her voice without the instrumental but a bit awkward when the instrumental came in, if they waited just a bit longer and introduced it at a different time it may have been better. I see thats going to be a recurring thing here. The instrumental is a little loud, I feel that it distracts from the vocals a little too much. I think my favorite parts are actually when they sing without the instrumental. The rap doesn't add anything but doesn't really detract much either. Okay the instrumental after the rap part was great, it was so strong and fit what her voice was doing at the time as well. They may have gone a little overboard with the high notes, rather than the high notes being a nice epic highlight, they became a decent enough portion of the song, and while I think high notes are nice for a climax or something, I don't think they work as well for extended periods of time because they don't have the same variety that singing lower often has. The ending was nice though, it mellows out a lot and ends feeling very complete. The song starts calm, gets intense, and goes back don to calm. 8/10
Funky Boy-The start is a surprise, I was expecting something a lot more groovy. Oh okay, it gets there. Not too sure about the beginning, so far it sounds very different from the rest. Okay, I can see the connection ith the song now. The chorus is a little disappointing vocal to be honest, the intrumetnal is more interesting, the vocals stay kids of at the same level. The rap is fine, not bad or great. The prechorus is pretty nice actually, but also makes the chorus look bland by comparison. The slow part here definitely seems a little odd and arbitrary. The next rap is pretty nice though. The ending is okay, probably the most interesting part vocally of this song to be honest. The instumetnal was really good, I just wish there was more interesting vocals because in this case, I really feel that the instrumental drew too much of the attention. 6.5/10
Recipe-Oh interesting. It's catchy I guess. The rap part here works great. I'm not too sure about the vocals for now, they seem too repetitive for now and not that interesting. As it's continuing I feel more sure of that, they're okay but I feel thatt he highlight here is the rapping, there just isnt a lot of variety witht he vocals, they stay in mostly the same range. Actually, as I say that the 2nd (3rd? I forget) chorus is better. This song seemed really short. Its actually very catchy looking back on it, not bad at all. The vocals may not have been crazy interesting but the rapping was good, the instumetnal was fun, and the vocals definitely sounded nice and added to the song. 8.5/10
Cat Fight-The beat is good, hopefully their vocals can match it, it's quite fast. I would say they're a little too soft at the beginning comparatively. Same with the chorus, although the pace is definitely good. I wasn't expecting the instumental of all things to change. Its definitely a fun groovy song, but I think the vocals are a little disappointing. The rapping is fine, it's at the least the main focus of that part. It reminds me a lot of Funky Boy, I'd say it has basically the same strengths and weaknesses. 6.5/10
Just-So far it's pretty great, the instrumental is awesome (I'm noticing a pattern in that regard). Nice raise in intensity for the chorus. The slow part, not sure about it either, I like it vocally but I feel that it kills the vibe just a little too much. In some ways this feels a little odd though because I can't figure out if it's supposed to be a sad song. I would guess yes based on the vocals and lyrics, but the vibe is sometimes a little too groovy? Not sure about that. 7/10
Girl Crush-Sounds promising. The vocals here are really fun and good so far. The rap part is also great, it's short so it doesn't kill the vibe but it's impactful. The chorus is a bit underwhelming comparatively but it's not bad. It's a good use of harmonies. The ending seems a little odd with the random trumpet but whatever. This song maintained basically the same level throughout, which is fine, it didn't ever drop off or get boring, but I could see it getting a little repetitive if you listen to it too many times on repeat. But I also think I'm the only one who listens to songs on repeat for hours so it's not even a real problem. 8.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Thank you for reading!
Words Dont Come Easy-Okay so it definitely sounds like its going to be much different. Her voice is really nice, I don't know about this type of singing because it sounds really breathy, but I'm sure there are people who appreciate it. Good move featuring the male singer, his voice suits the song and the girls voices well. The rap itself was fine, it didn't sound like it fit the mood all that well though. The last instrumental part also didn't sound like it fit well. This song is very nice though, it's a very soft and easy to listen to song (other than the rap). 8/10
You're the Best-This is the only song I'm vaguely familiar with. It has a retro style feel. I think these types of songs suit their voices really well, they have pretty strong and unique voices for the most part. The no oh na ah parts after the chorus feel odd, they don't need it to advance the melody at all. The obligatory rap part also doesn't feel necessary (like most kpop songs tbh). The best part about the chorus is how it although the whole song is kind of already a fun and upbeat song the chorus is even more so than the rest, and it's the catchiest part. The sow part I don't feel adds much either, but it doesn't really detract either. 9/10
Friday Night-I can't tell who it's featuring, the name is too small to read. It isn't anything special so far. It feels more like its the male singer featuring Mamamoo so far. Their voices are more pleasant to listen to imo, sorry mystery guy. This rap had better placement than the first one, it didn't seem as random (only a little bit).The ending is nice it slows down but not arbitrarily like some songs. Overall the song was a little uninteresting though, most of it sounds like most other female soloist songs featuring a male other than their voices, that was the only really unique part. 6/10
My Hometown-Nice instrumental, sounds like a slow song. I like the rap in this one. Something about it gives me traditional Russian music vibes? I don't know what about it. The rap part is actually really nice, maybe it's because I don't like the vocals as much as in their faster songs. They still sound nice but I feel like they lose something. I love the instrumental though, and it fits the vocals and the song well. My fabie or whatever they're saying, that part I don't think they needed and I don't think it added anything either. 8.5/10
Emotion-I like the staticy sound, that's an interesting addition. I was expecting a slow song from the title but it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be one. Not bad so far, very upbeat. This was a great way of introducing the rap, it felt very smooth and natural. Nice beat, it's noticeable but also not the focus. The slower part doesn't seem to match with it somehow though, almost like one of them is off. Actually that seems to be a problem throughout, I guess it's a good thing it isn't that noticeable then. The vocals are nice, not as interesting as they are in some of their other songs though. 7/10
I Miss You-Introducing the vocals before the instrumental was an interesting choice here. Partially good and bad imo, it sounded great for her voice without the instrumental but a bit awkward when the instrumental came in, if they waited just a bit longer and introduced it at a different time it may have been better. I see thats going to be a recurring thing here. The instrumental is a little loud, I feel that it distracts from the vocals a little too much. I think my favorite parts are actually when they sing without the instrumental. The rap doesn't add anything but doesn't really detract much either. Okay the instrumental after the rap part was great, it was so strong and fit what her voice was doing at the time as well. They may have gone a little overboard with the high notes, rather than the high notes being a nice epic highlight, they became a decent enough portion of the song, and while I think high notes are nice for a climax or something, I don't think they work as well for extended periods of time because they don't have the same variety that singing lower often has. The ending was nice though, it mellows out a lot and ends feeling very complete. The song starts calm, gets intense, and goes back don to calm. 8/10
Funky Boy-The start is a surprise, I was expecting something a lot more groovy. Oh okay, it gets there. Not too sure about the beginning, so far it sounds very different from the rest. Okay, I can see the connection ith the song now. The chorus is a little disappointing vocal to be honest, the intrumetnal is more interesting, the vocals stay kids of at the same level. The rap is fine, not bad or great. The prechorus is pretty nice actually, but also makes the chorus look bland by comparison. The slow part here definitely seems a little odd and arbitrary. The next rap is pretty nice though. The ending is okay, probably the most interesting part vocally of this song to be honest. The instumetnal was really good, I just wish there was more interesting vocals because in this case, I really feel that the instrumental drew too much of the attention. 6.5/10
Recipe-Oh interesting. It's catchy I guess. The rap part here works great. I'm not too sure about the vocals for now, they seem too repetitive for now and not that interesting. As it's continuing I feel more sure of that, they're okay but I feel thatt he highlight here is the rapping, there just isnt a lot of variety witht he vocals, they stay in mostly the same range. Actually, as I say that the 2nd (3rd? I forget) chorus is better. This song seemed really short. Its actually very catchy looking back on it, not bad at all. The vocals may not have been crazy interesting but the rapping was good, the instumetnal was fun, and the vocals definitely sounded nice and added to the song. 8.5/10
Cat Fight-The beat is good, hopefully their vocals can match it, it's quite fast. I would say they're a little too soft at the beginning comparatively. Same with the chorus, although the pace is definitely good. I wasn't expecting the instumental of all things to change. Its definitely a fun groovy song, but I think the vocals are a little disappointing. The rapping is fine, it's at the least the main focus of that part. It reminds me a lot of Funky Boy, I'd say it has basically the same strengths and weaknesses. 6.5/10
Just-So far it's pretty great, the instrumental is awesome (I'm noticing a pattern in that regard). Nice raise in intensity for the chorus. The slow part, not sure about it either, I like it vocally but I feel that it kills the vibe just a little too much. In some ways this feels a little odd though because I can't figure out if it's supposed to be a sad song. I would guess yes based on the vocals and lyrics, but the vibe is sometimes a little too groovy? Not sure about that. 7/10
Girl Crush-Sounds promising. The vocals here are really fun and good so far. The rap part is also great, it's short so it doesn't kill the vibe but it's impactful. The chorus is a bit underwhelming comparatively but it's not bad. It's a good use of harmonies. The ending seems a little odd with the random trumpet but whatever. This song maintained basically the same level throughout, which is fine, it didn't ever drop off or get boring, but I could see it getting a little repetitive if you listen to it too many times on repeat. But I also think I'm the only one who listens to songs on repeat for hours so it's not even a real problem. 8.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Thank you for reading!
Shampoo
Shampoo-It wasn't memorable, thats all I can really say tbh.
Reality in Black
Destiny-This was good until the chorus hit somehow. The opposite of what you'd expect but while I like contrast it was a bit much for me.
Universe-Back to boring ballad i guess. Shame because Destiny could have been it.
Ten Nights-No not another ballad
Hip-It was a grower. I didn't care for it and it's still not my favorite from them but I can bop to it.
4x4ever-This one is messy for sure but it's not terrible, just a bit loud for me.
Better-Its not bad by any means, it just doesn't stand out to me.
Hello Mama-Please no.
ZzZz-Again like Better, I just don't find anything that stands out about it. Towards the end it gets more fun but it's a bit repetitiv to me at that point.
rEALITY-I like the message. The song is alright, I might just need a couple more listens to truly appreciate it.
High Tension-It's okay, but nothing super special to me.
I'm Your Fan-It's catchy, not their best but still nice.
Overall I'd say its a good discography for people who like ballads and vocal song. Sadly Im a not one of those, but they still had some new bops I discovered. Their best album in my opinion is probably Purple or Red Moon. I think my favorite discovery was Aze Gag, I knew it existed but I hadn't heard it before. New York would be a close second though. I do wish they had more Decalcomanie esque song though sicne they can pull them off and I like them a lot.
Tagging Mamamoo fans and those who suggested them:
@Xeulgi @mirella @Darth_Felflame @Walnutt @MinSquishy @Minuteman @JoanaIsHere @vogue @bulletproof @Tpse @OnlyCalB @Spooky @darthraine @Angel @xdreamsandflames @persona @eclipsoul