eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 June 2021 #1 Reactions: yeji, Evergreen, OnlyCalB and 3 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 2 June 2021 #2 @Moo Moo Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB and ahparkchaeyoung
ahparkchaeyoung Joined 25 May 2021 Messages 868 Reactions Received 2,244 Location : a theater near you Website lgan.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom all Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @sally Wreck @litc 2 June 2021 #3 OMGGGG ITS HEREEE FJSDKL Reactions: eclipsoul, yeji and OnlyCalB
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 2 June 2021 #4 So beautiful. I really love this comeback and I am glad that they released a vocal oriented song. I love the whole mini. Reactions: eclipsoul and yeji
So beautiful. I really love this comeback and I am glad that they released a vocal oriented song. I love the whole mini.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 June 2021 #5 Mamamoo just kills it Reactions: eclipsoul
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 June 2021 #6 A fucking masterpiece. Reactions: eclipsoul