MV MAMAMOO WIND FLOWER MV & BLUE;S ALBUM (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
love this song so much. Mamamoo really is only releasing bop after bop.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
YESSSS this is everything I wanted this song and album to be :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

This is not your typical "bop" but is just so beautiful. The MV too wow.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I really like the title songggg~~~! I think...I think I may like this title the best. (Lol, or maybe it's first time listening feels, but I really like it.) :maheart:
Also, Hello and Morning -- I knew from the medley that those would be my favorite b-sides, lol. I love this chill album.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Also that Hong Kong aesthetic and those night shots giving me kinda Wong Kar Wai vibes :sj_weary:

All their MVs this year have been so stunning but all distinct from one another. Queens :sj_weary:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm convinced, this is better than what we had previously this year as a group.

Solo-wise we had some beautiful releases + Paint me as a gift to start the year...

So well, Mamamoo is closing the year like the legends they are.

It always impresses me how Moonbyul and Hwasa evolved.

They are so much better nowadays.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread