The happiness I felt when I saw, truly unmatchable. :ankha: Stream Jopping everyone
Ahsoka โก๏ธLightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Unโs heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 12 February 2023 #1 The happiness I felt when I saw, truly unmatchable. Stream Jopping everyone Reactions: lexus, Nina, Lovely_Cornchips and 3 others
Myth * โ๏ธPotato Minhyukโs Military Wifey * โฅ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 12 February 2023 #2 I envy your luck Reactions: Ahsoka
Lovely_Cornchips Slut for Deep Voices . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 17,947 Reactions Received 38,146 Cards View Profile KS Coins 16,470 Fandom inspirit Gender Female Pronouns Goddess Ship @Nightshade Wreck @Panda 12 February 2023 #3 Aw yay! Congrats! Reactions: Ahsoka
athenaaa Thunder โก๏ธ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,083 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsokaโs Heart ๐ Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,413 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 12 February 2023 #4 ๐ธ ๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ฃ๐ฃ๐ฃ Reactions: Ahsoka
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 12 February 2023 #5 Pull a card I need thanks Reactions: Ahsoka
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 19 February 2023 #6 Spoiler: Translation... Reactions: Ahsoka