Mango's daily recommendations appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Sure I'm open to pretty much anything.
any preference? I have both boy group and girl groups albums and a few bands too :wonugl:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
any preference? I have both boy group and girl groups albums and a few bands too :wonugl:
Hmm I'd prefer a variety of sounds this time maybe? Idk if that was what you were looking for though lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hmm I'd prefer a variety of sounds this time maybe? Idk if that was what you were looking for though lol
a playlist or an album with more than a music genre?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
a playlist or an album with more than a music genre?
Oh I was assuming that you would give me more than one album this time 😅
If that's not the case though hmm
Maybe something british? I always like those albums that you choose a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Oh I was assuming that you would give me more than one album this time 😅
If that's not the case though hmm
Maybe something british? I always like those albums that you choose a lot
I could recommend two EPs as well if you prefer :D
So we have same taste when it comes to English stuff, interesting :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I could recommend two EPs as well if you prefer :D
So we have same taste when it comes to English stuff, interesting :maheart:
Sure two eps would be perfect :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Sure two eps would be perfect :maheart:
I'd recommend those ones then





first one is bedroom pop and second one is more urban style, probably uk alternative pop
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
8/10 Saw you in a Dream
7/10 MAN
9/10 Riff-rain
6/10 Vampire

@Mei_Ying
I think there are more that I have to update? But I honestly don't remember the order anymore :nekosweat:
unless this is all there is so far?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
8/10 Saw you in a Dream
7/10 MAN
9/10 Riff-rain
6/10 Vampire

@Mei_Ying
I think there are more that I have to update? But I honestly don't remember the order anymore :nekosweat:
unless this is all there is so far?
Only Appare album is missing :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread