I'll go do that rnok the emojis take it over the top which is how i like it
mangoey you should find some emoji fruits for yours![]()
I love the emojis in your thread lmaoo
I'll go do that rnok the emojis take it over the top which is how i like it
mangoey you should find some emoji fruits for yours![]()
yeah i almost put this one but i thought it might actually turn people offI'll go do that rn
I love the emojis in your thread lmaoo![]()
atm i don't think so 😅 I'd say ateez, but my first priority right now is finishing rvAarrrgh, its such a tragedy iv been looking for irene card for so long but if you trade jisoo for irene with ceulgi its about even trade so i cant even say anything more, except aaaargh. Is there any bg card i hv that would entice you more than irene? Then i could trade jisoo to xeulgi n the bg card for ur jisoo instead? If No, it was still worth asking, thnx.
holy c rap you have so many tradeable cardsGonna bump cause I have a couple of new cards I'd like to trade
Thanks for the tipsholy c rap you have so many tradeable cards
you should take a look at onlycalb's trading center and see if anyone is looking for your cards. don't be afraid to tag them in your thread, no one listed in there is going to mind. I think sulli ought to get you some good offers![]()
would it be okay if i thought about it a little?Would you be interested in Ahreum for Sulli?
Sure as I might be able to get Yeosangwould it be okay if i thought about it a little?
So about that Sulli as I should be getting Yeosangwould it be okay if i thought about it a little?
for yeosang? id absolutely do that tradeSo about that Sulli as I should be getting Yeosang![]()
I'll setup the trade then when I have himfor yeosang? id absolutely do that trade![]()
im not collecting ioi, but is there anything youd like to trade for?I have a Kyulkyung
Not reallyim not collecting ioi, but is there anything youd like to trade for?
yeah there are a lot of trades going on todayWat would you trade for Mingi perchance? (I think someone else offered you my card without trading for it yet, unless im wrong n theres another mingi available out there.) But you already traded the card inasked you about earlier n today's card i was interested in, too hectic so im still tryin to process everything.
Tldr: i hv mingi for trade, pls keep me in mind if you get snsd card i dont hv? Or ask me for my best offer if and when? Thnx