Trading 🍓 Mango's Fruit Stand | Trading Thread [21 cards available] | Rare Shuhua🍓 (4 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You have jin still? I could give you Soyeon if this other trade doesn’t go through
wait actually would you be willing to trade sihyeon for him instead?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Would you take Wanna One Minhyun for Moonbin or Doyoung? :haylul: sorry the list be long
Sorry Im not really interested in minhyun :yolk:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Would you take Miss A Jia for Solar to go to Karina? :susPepe:
Just in case you haven't seen the notif yet, I decided on a deal with Jen already on my profile :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I legit just gasped with delight bc BTS card, but then I realized I already have J-Hope. lol Do you know anybody who's trading Suga or Jungkook?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I legit just gasped with delight bc BTS card, but then I realized I already have J-Hope. lol Do you know anybody who's trading Suga or Jungkook?
Tickita is trading a suga
It seems like everyone that owns a jungkook so far is aiming to keep him though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tickita is trading a suga
It seems like everyone that owns a jungkook so far is aiming to keep him though
Ooh, thank you so much!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, and while I was waiting for a response, I peeped the first page - has Yves been taken yet, or nah???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread