Trading 🍓 Mango's Fruit Stand | Trading Thread [21 cards available] | Rare Shuhua🍓 (2 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey Would you like SNSD Sunny for Yves? Took Lexus long enough. lol

Or is she too rare for you?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey Would you like SNSD Sunny for Yves? Took Lexus long enough. lol

Or is she too rare for you?
I'm asking bc I just checked their rarity, and Yves has nine cards out, but Sunny only has three...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey um... bad news. I'm afraid I'll have to hold off on my offer, because @uwuWinter wants to do a three-way to trade me Suga, and I'll need Sunny if that trade goes through. I'm so sorry! If not, can I get her back for one of my Sunmi cards if it all works out? I feel so bad doing this, bc idk how bad you wanted Sunny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
@Mangoey um... bad news. I'm afraid I'll have to hold off on my offer, because @uwuWinter wants to do a three-way to trade me Suga, and I'll need Sunny if that trade goes through. I'm so sorry! If not, can I get her back for one of my Sunmi cards if it all works out? I feel so bad doing this, bc idk how bad you wanted Sunny.
You cant undo a trade tho, once its posted. Dw, lets talk n see if u cant get wat u want also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Would you take Sihyeon for any BG card that you have?
If I could choose, I´d go for D.O. he is a bit rarer, fair enough, but I don´t know if anyone else is collecting EXO atm? but if I can´t have him, any BG card would do! thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Would you take Sihyeon for any BG card that you have?
If I could choose, I´d go for D.O. he is a bit rarer, fair enough, but I don´t know if anyone else is collecting EXO atm? but if I can´t have him, any BG card would do! thank you!
Sorry I'm not really interested in sihyeon rn :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Willow and brekker

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey I changed my mind - instead, would you accept Hyuna 1 for the Twice card?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Let's see what I get in the dailies :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread