Trading 🍓 Mango's Fruit Stand | Trading Thread [21 cards available] | Rare Shuhua🍓 (2 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
well rip :/
as soon as i get wooyoung i might start using yachii's trade center style, so i guess just wait till then and you can have her?
Why wait when I can just get Wooyoung instead :pikasmart:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
A shame, I saw 😩
Thanks for trying though lol
Well at least I know now that posting on mysterics wall is useless and i'll just have to tag her in my trading thread if she ever has anything I want although she should really just create her own trading thread if she prefers threads to her wall
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Btw I know Sejeong is reserved for RandAl but if a Heize 3 ended up in his hands would you trade him Sejeong for it?
Sure that's fine lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You still have D.O reserved for me? :pepeslippy:
Lol yeah 😅
Not that I've updated this thread in a bit, but he's still yours if you want him
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Bumping this cause I just updated it after forever lmao.
Will update again later after my daily and reroll.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll take Bomi off your hands, if you're willing to take Dreamcatcher Gahyeon or Day6 Wonpil! (or any of the cards I'm trading)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'll take Bomi off your hands, if you're willing to take Dreamcatcher Gahyeon or Day6 Wonpil! (or any of the cards I'm trading)
tbh i just rerolled gahyeon and day6 jae to get her 😅
For Bomi, I'm mostly looking for one of my priorities or a 3rd batch card of similar value
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@mysteric would you be willing to trade your ioi nayoung and yoojung cards for anything?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Would you trade ur Apink Chorong, Bomi or LC Sojung for either W1 Jisung or Minhyun or Winner Mino or Taehyun? In fact any 1 bg card of mine is on offer for any 1 of the cards i mentioned, lemme know if any interests you? Thnx.(i hope u dont reroll the Apinks as ill hv heartpain if so.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Would you trade ur Apink Chorong, Bomi or LC Sojung for either W1 Jisung or Minhyun or Winner Mino or Taehyun? In fact any 1 bg card of mine is on offer for any 1 of the cards i mentioned, lemme know if any interests you? Thnx.(i hope u dont reroll the Apinks as ill hv heartpain if so.)
I'm down to trade sojung for one of the winner cards, but for the Apink cards, I'd rather get something I'm looking for, or at least another 3rd batch cards of similar value. And don't worry, I definitely won't be rerolling them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread