Manner hands in kpop? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This moment was very sweet, but then i looked at the hands





It's interesting. Tbh it's polite to not touch someone and use such opportunities, also not invading their space. But i sometimes also think how scared idols must be to interact with eachother cause they would get in a scandal just by locking eyes with someone.

What do you think.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I definitely think that idols are hyper aware of interactions among each other and that can make them do everything in their power to avoid interactions or minimize them sometimes. There also is the Korean culture though so I think “manner hands” and other things similar is relatively normal but I could be wrong. I think it also just depends on how well the two idols may know each other, like there are plenty male/female friendships, one I think of a lot is Weki Meki and Astro. You’ll see those two groups often hang out and mess around with each other and from what I’ve seen their fans are totally cool with it thankfully. I believe even Moonbin and Yoojung did a live together.
On the subject of “manner hands” again I would honestly prefer that being more normal or if the person could ask first before they touch me because I generally don’t like to be touched, but if you warn me beforehand I can prepare myself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I definitely think that idols are hyper aware of interactions among each other and that can make them do everything in their power to avoid interactions or minimize them sometimes. There also is the Korean culture though so I think “manner hands” and other things similar is relatively normal but I could be wrong. I think it also just depends on how well the two idols may know each other, like there are plenty male/female friendships, one I think of a lot is Weki Meki and Astro. You’ll see those two groups often hang out and mess around with each other and from what I’ve seen their fans are totally cool with it thankfully. I believe even Moonbin and Yoojung did a live together.
On the subject of “manner hands” again I would honestly prefer that being more normal or if the person could ask first before they touch me because I generally don’t like to be touched, but if you warn me beforehand I can prepare myself.
That's true.
It seems funny to me when even male idols do it to other male idols xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread