mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (2 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's probably just me, but do you guys ever get super tired of small talk? Like the whole 'hey, how are you' stuff? Because sometimes it's really hard to form an actual conversation from that imo
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah, small talk gets old for me quickly too. Maybe we’re just boring people bc we can’t form proper conversations:soob:
i just fr cant understand how "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good"

can turn into an actual conversation :jisoosmh:

it just feels like stuff you say to a rando at a family reunion you're forced to talk to :Sunwoo wtf why:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
i just fr cant understand how "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good"

can turn into an actual conversation :jisoosmh:

it just feels like stuff you say to a rando at a family reunion you're forced to talk to :Sunwoo wtf why:
Ikr
Unless you bring up something random to talk about but I can never think of what
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
I dont mind small talk as long as i dont need to talk more than 'yes' 'no' 'oh my' 'i see' 'hahaha' :wonwooglasses: Thank god small talk isnt a thing in finland:wonwooglasses:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Ikr
Unless you bring up something random to talk about but I can never think of what
but then they get mad because you started talking about something random oml
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m always really awkward with small talk so I don’t like it :fingerpoke:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread