Marbling just can't let it go (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
After Chaeyeon and Jisoo and Yeseo left Busters recently they are now getting all nostalgic.



I got into Busters late but I fell in love with them immediately. Especially Chaeyeon, Jisoo, and Hyeongso.

I dont have anything against the three new girls but they should have just used them to debut a new group.

@emanresu did you hear about everybody leaving Busters?
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
After Chaeyeon and Jisoo and Yeseo left Busters recently they are now getting all nostalgic.



I got into Busters late but I fell in love with them immediately. Especially Chaeyeon, Jisoo, and Hyeongso.

I dont have anything against the three new girls but they should have just used them to debut a new group.

@emanresu did you hear about everybody leaving Busters?
Wait what Jisoo is gone too????

Holy shit why?

Did she want to leave and do something else?

Sorry brother. I knew you were worried about her leaving.

Did she say what she'll do?
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Wait what Jisoo is gone too????

Holy shit why?

Did she want to leave and do something else?

Sorry brother. I knew you were worried about her leaving.

Did she say what she'll do?
Here's what happened.



If I was them I would just get out of the industry altogether. Same goes for all females in korean Entertainment. It's all bullshit and actually dangerous.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Here's what happened.



If I was them I would just get out of the industry altogether. Same goes for all females in korean Entertainment. It's all bullshit and actually dangerous.
That sucks.

I hope they're okay and can find something else to do.

One of the pitfalls of the entertainment industry is opportunity for exploitation.

Especially with smaller agencies that are off the radar and don't have as much spotlight. I think it lends itself to more risk.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the nostalgia
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread