- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I have been waiting for this day for so long ♥. I wasn´t sure whether to post it yesterday when it was March 31st in Korea or when it is March 31s for the most of us and then decided to post it today :).
Bang Yongguk, my hero, my favourite rapper, one of the people who got me into kpop in general (or krap)? My melancholic king, I wish you nothing but health, love, happiness and lots of luck.
Waiting till May 18th when the military service is over. The king is coming back ♥♥♥♥
He just manages to look so badass but also cute ♥. lots of happiness to our dearest. ♥♥♥ love him and support him, please.
Bang Yongguk, my hero, my favourite rapper, one of the people who got me into kpop in general (or krap)? My melancholic king, I wish you nothing but health, love, happiness and lots of luck.
Waiting till May 18th when the military service is over. The king is coming back ♥♥♥♥
He just manages to look so badass but also cute ♥. lots of happiness to our dearest. ♥♥♥ love him and support him, please.