March Madness: Round 1 (GG) (1 Viewer)

MAMAMOO vs. SNSD

  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 13 54.2%
  • SNSD

    Votes: 11 45.8%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So, do we vote on the poll and brackify as well? Am confuse.
I'm so sorry I couldn't back to you soon, I was busy all day yesterday so I didn't have time to check here very often. But the Brackify is just for me to keep up and remember the pairings, so you can vote for both but you don't have to. I just thought the Brackify seems a bit fun too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm so sorry I couldn't back to you soon, I was busy all day yesterday so I didn't have time to check here very often. But the Brackify is just for me to keep up and remember the pairings, so you can vote for both but you don't have to. I just thought the Brackify seems a bit fun too.
Add me to the tag list please :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ineul_Ze
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread