- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,093
- Reactions Received
- 21,568
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25
- Gender
- Other
- Ship
- Wreck
They are lucky I didn't vote!NO
BUT
FROMIS_9
I lost us this battle because I didn't vote!!!but blue usually doesn’t fit my aesthetic. And dc‘s badge is black- literally fits everything
I can’t think of other ways to fix the tags, would you like me to message you with the thread links from now on? I’m sorry this is happening to a lot of people ;-;I lost us this battle because I didn't vote!!!![]()
It's fine, sometimes they do actually work but sometimes they don't lolI can’t think of other ways to fix the tags, would you like me to message you with the thread links from now on? I’m sorry this is happening to a lot of people ;-;