I have never even heard of PLT.
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 15 March 2019 #41 I have never even heard of PLT. Reactions: Ineul_Ze
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 March 2019 #42 LucidDream said: I have never even heard of PLT. Click to expand... Give them a chance. They aren't a group, per se, but a group of artists for now. Reactions: Ineul_Ze
LucidDream said: I have never even heard of PLT. Click to expand... Give them a chance. They aren't a group, per se, but a group of artists for now.
Ineul_Ze Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 1,049 Reactions Received 4,251 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom V.I.P Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 March 2019 #43 I feel hurt, PLT is actually amazing and so many don't know them x.x